Priority Management Agreement (PMA)
Since 1986 CSI has been a network service company first and foremost.
We know how critical our client’s networks are and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and support to them.
Our Priority Management Agreement (PMA) was designed as a proactive approach to servicing our client’s networks.
A PMA CLIENT RECEIVES:
- 24/7 Server Monitoring provided through Sonicwall and HP
- Daily updates regarding Tape Drive/backup status
- If any equipment error is detected, a report is emailed to us immediately
- Includes server errors, tape drive errors, UPS errors, etc.
- Top priority over Time & Materials clients
- Free phone support (Monday-Friday, 9am – 6pm)
- Free loaner equipment on all inventoried equipment
- 20% reduction on CSI’s normal hourly billing rate for all services
- Current non-server hourly rate is $170 per hour; reduced rate is $136 per hour
- Current workstation (non-server) hourly rate is $140 per hour; reduced rate is $112 per hour
- Hourly minimum for all on-site service calls reduced from 6 hours to 2 hours
- One year guaranteed price protection on labor rates and agreement charges
- Quarterly Inspection of all network equipment
A PRIORITY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PROACTIVE SERVICES:
Tape Drive Inspection
- Directory of the most recent tape to ensure the integrity and readability of its data
- Partial restore of data from the tape to the hard disk to verify integrity of data
- Inspection of users tape logs
- Notify user of old or worn tapes
- Quarterly File Server Hard Drive report of remaining vs. total storage space
- Server CPU (type & speed) along with the amount of RAM installed
- Size of Hard Disks and amount of available storage remaining on Hard Disk(s)
- Network Operating System (NOS) and Local Operating System (OS) version
- Type of Network Cards (NIC) installed and driver version loaded
- Printer inventory along with identification of users connected to each printer
- Other pertinent equipment, i.e.: sound cards, UPS, specialty cards, etc.
- Switches – make, model, speed, number of total ports vs. number of available ports
- Recommendations made regarding aging equipment
- Complete inventory of all PCs connected to the network
- CPU Type, Installed RAM, Hard Drive Size, Operating System, PC & User Name
- Recommendations made regarding aging PCs
- Confirm Antivirus program is installed on all PCs
- Ensure Antivirus is working properly and up to date
- Ensure Antivirus console on server is communicating with all PCs